As usual, I’d like to recap how things went in 2021 and then set some goals for 2022. So, I’m going to go over those new goals with you right now, give you a brief overview of how I plan on accomplishing them, and give you a preview of what 2022 will look like with the Big Game Hunting Podcast. In that vein, I’m also looking for some feedback and listener suggestions for future episodes.
Show Sponsor: Learn the essential information about practical ballistics, hunting firearms, and ammunition that will improve your odds of success on future hunts by purchasing the Hunting Guns 101 training at huntingguns101.com/form.
Trusted my millions – HuntStand offers revolutionary mapping abilities, detailed weather information, national property ownership data for the United States AND Canada, Monthly Satellite Imagery, scouting camera management, 3D maps, ultra-high-resolution map printing services, and much more. Go to thebiggamehuntingblog.com/huntstand and use promo code BIGGAMEUNTER for 10% off your first year of HuntStand PRO.
Apple | iHeart | Overcast | Spotify | Stitcher
What We Covered
1) Details on my short term goals for 2022.
2) What my medium terms goals are and how I plan on accomplishing those goals.
3) How I plan on accomplishing my long term goal of harvesting a bull moose.
4) A brief sneak peak at what 2022 holds for The Big Game Hunting Podcast.
Purchase the Hunting Guns 101 online training and you’ll learn the essentials of practical ballistics and what firearms, sighting systems, cartridges, and ammunition you should be using on your future hunts to improve your odds of success afield.
You will also learn things like:
- The clever (and extremely successful) way legendary hunters like Jack O’Connor and Theodore Roosevelt sighted in their hunting rifles to give them the longest possible effective range afield in the days before laser rangefinders.
- The little known, but vitally important characteristics true experts look at when evaluating cartridges and specific bullets for a particular hunting situation (and I’m not talking about kinetic energy).
- The real reasons why bullets will sometimes unexpectedly fail on big game and how to avoid those situations.
- The important task most people forget to do when traveling a long distance with their rifle for a hunt that can be the difference between success and failure afield.
- Four different, very specific, and sometimes counterintuitive combinations of bullet characteristics and performance that are virtually guaranteed to deliver extremely quick kills and short tracking jobs on almost any species of big game in the world.
- And much more
Go to huntingguns101.com/form and submit the order form to receive instant access or go to huntingguns101.com/order to learn more about the training.