Website Terms And Conditions Of Use
This web page represents a legal document and is the Terms and Conditions (Agreement) for our website and properties of www.TheBigGameHuntingBlog.com, www.HuntingGuns101.com, and www.MuzzleLoaders101.com. By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by the following Agreement each time you use our Website.
The terms “us”, “we”, and “our” refer to Big Game Hunting Adventures, LLC, the owner of this Website. A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website. A “Member” is someone who has registered with our Website to use our Services. The term “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member. The term “Product” refers to any products we sell or give away.
All text, information, graphics, design, and data offered through our Website or Services, whether produced by our Members or by us, are collectively known as our “Content”. We distinguish content posted by our Members as “Member Content”.
The materials and information available through The Big Game Hunting Blog are provided on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. The Big Game Hunting Blog makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and The Big Game Hunting Blog shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use. Further, The Big Game Hunting Blog does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The Site is not intended for users under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do not use the Site and do not provide us with any personal information.
- We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
The Big Game Hunting Blog has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Big Game Hunting Blog of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to The Big Game Hunting Blog’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The Big Game Hunting Blog Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, the content on this site is unpublished and not for sale. You may link to and briefly quote the content on this site. Links to the content or brief quotes from the content on this site posted on social networks or elsewhere are not to be construed as publication.
You must not:
Publish material from this website without prior written consent.
Sell or rent material from this website.
Reproduce, duplicate, download, create derivatives, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for any purpose.
Redistribute any content from this website, including onto another website.
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
Big Game Hunting Adventures, LLC grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to access and use our Website and Services strictly in accordance with this Agreement. Your use of our Website and Services is solely for internal, personal, noncommercial purposes unless otherwise provided for in this Agreement. No printout or electronic version of any part of our Website or Services may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
The Big Game Hunting Blog Trademarks and Logos
The terms The Big Game Hunting Blog, www.thebiggamehuntingblog.com and other The Big Game Hunting Blog trademarks and services marks, and associated logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of The Big Game Hunting Blog or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of The Big Game Hunting Blog. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Eligibility, Registration, Appearance Fees and Recurring Fees for Membership
To use our Services, you must register with our Website to become a Member. Your Membership is not transferable or assignable and is void where prohibited. Our Website and Services are intended solely for Users who are at least (18) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of, or access to our Website by anyone under that age is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of these Terms and Conditions. By using our Website and/or Services, you represent and warrant that you are (18) years of age or older and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Big Game Hunting Adventures, LLC has sole right and discretion to determine whether to accept a Member, and may reject a Member’s registration with or without explanation.
When you complete the registration process, you will receive a password that will allow you to access our Services. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality as well as all activities that occur through the use of your password.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. You agree that our Website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with password security as discussed herein.
Hunting Guns 101
If you joined Hunting Guns 101 before 25 June 2023, then you joined on a lifetime membership and are not eligible for cancellation or refund.
If you joined Hunting Guns 101 after 25 June 2023, then you joined on a recurring membership where you chose to join on a monthly recurring basis or an annual recurring basis. If you decide to cancel your membership within the first 30 days, you will receive a full refund of your first monthly payment. You will receive access to everything included with Hunting Guns 101, to include access to the Hunting Guns 101 membership area and a Private Facebook Group, as long as you’re fulfilling your recurring payment.
You can cancel your membership anytime, but a refund will only be offered if within the first 30 days of you joining. Your payments will recur either monthly or annually automatically depending on which membership you signed up for.
If you decide to cancel, we must receive written notice prior to your next payment in order to process your cancellation request. You will lose access to the Private Facebook group and access to the Hunting Guns 101 membership area after cancelling your membership.
All purchasers of Muzzleloaders 101 have joined on a lifetime membership and are not eligible for cancellation or refund.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statues, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of our Website, Content, Services, and any software provided therein.
- Reliance on Information on SiteWe have no obligation to, and you should not expect us to, review content on our Site, including User Contributions (defined below) or contributions by our independent contributors.
About our Contributors
The Big Game Hunting Blog seeks out content providers in particular subject matters as independent contractor contributors to the Site. The Big Game Hunting Blog does not represent or guarantee that any contributor has achieved any particular level of expertise or knowledge or has any specific qualifications or credentials, without limitation, as to the subject matter to which their contributions relate. To the extent we refer to each of these contributors as an expert, you must understand we rely on the information they provide us and we are not obligated to independently verify or attempt to confirm any information they provide, nor their qualifications or credentials. The Big Game Hunting Blog also is not obligated to monitor or independently research or verify any content they contribute. Contributors, even if characterized as an expert, are not employees of The Big Game Hunting Blog or its affiliates and The Big Game Hunting Blog cannot and does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness or truthfulness of the qualifications or credentials of any contributor, nor of any other users of the Site.
Please do not rely on Site content, including User Contributions and content from our independent contractor contributors. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and The Big Game Hunting Blog shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Site, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The Big Game Hunting Blog, a The Big Game Hunting Blog employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm The Big Game Hunting Blog or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Your Indemnification of Us
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, THE BIG GAME HUNTING BLOG OR BIG GAME HUNTING ADVENTURES, LLC. NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE BIG GAME HUNTING BLOG, BIG GAME HUNTING ADVENTURES, LLC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Third Party Links, Advertisements, Websites and Content
We are not responsible for the content of any third party advertisements or linked websites. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Site, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither The Big Game Hunting Blog nor its parent or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Site, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
Waiver and Severability
The Big Game Hunting Blog deals with copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post, upload, or otherwise place any content or information on the Site that belongs to a third party, unless you have the legal right to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent either by mail to Copyright Agent (Legal), Big Game Hunting Adventures LLC, PO Box 154726, Lufkin, Texas 75915 or in an email using the contact form on this page. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise URL (web page) that it appeared on, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
It is the policy of The Big Game Hunting Blog to disable the accounts of users who repeatedly post infringing material on the Site.
How to Contact Us
This Site is operated by Big Game Hunting Adventures, LLC, located at PO Box 154726, Lufkin, Texas 75915.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to us using contact form on this page.
Requests to use and reproduce content published on The Big Game Hunting Blog should be directed to contact form on this page.
Thank you for visiting The Big Game Hunting Blog.