Rafe Nielsen from Browning joined me on this episode of The Big Game Hunting Podcast. We talked about the history of Browning, the different rifles, shotguns, handguns, and ammunition they offer, and what sort of situations they’re best used for.
Show sponsor: Get some high quality, reasonably priced ammo using the bullets discussed in this podcast at Lucky Gunner. That link, plus the links below, is an affiliate link. This means I will earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you make a purchase. This helps support the podcast and allows me to continue to create free content that’s useful to hunters like yourself. Thanks for your support.
Feel free to email me at [email protected]ehuntingblog.com with any feedback you have on the show as well as topic requests for future episodes.
What We Covered
1) Brief overview of the history on Browning and what the company is up to today.
2) What you need to know about the Browning X-Bolt rifle (get a Browning X-Bolt here).
3) What you need to know about the Browning AB3 rifle (get a Browning AB3 here).
4) What you need to know about the BAR (get a Browning Automatic Rifle here).
5) What you need to know about the BLR (get a Browning Lever Action Rifle here).
6) What you need to know about the Browning Citori shotgun (get a Browning Citori here).
7) What you need to know about the Browning A5 shotgun (get a Browning A5 here).
8) What you need to know about the Browning Buck Mark (get a Browning Buck Mark here).
9) What you need to know about the Browning 1911 (get a Browning 1911 here).
10) Brief overview of the Browning BXR, BXC, and BXS lines of ammunition and recommendations on what situations they’re best suited for (get Browning hunting ammo here).