This is the latest episode in my bonus mini-series on new offerings for 2022 from some of the gun and ammo manufacturers in the USA. We recently heard from Jeff Sipe from Nosler in Bonus Episode #9, Ben Frank from Winchester Ammunition in Bonus Episode #10, Rafe Nielsen from Browning and Winchester Repeating Arms in Bonus Episode #11, and Linda Powell from Mossberg in Bonus Episode #12 and they told us about what’s new with with their companies this year. Today, we’re joined by Eric Miller to talk about what’s new with Federal Premium in 2022.
Show Sponsor: Be sure to sign up for my email list at huntingguns101.com. You’ll get my free E-book when you do so and you’ll also receive the email updates I send out every weekday. If you like The Big Game Hunting Podcast you’ll love those emails. I talk about all sorts of things in my emails: cartridge and bullet selection, hunting in Africa, funny hunting stories, etc. I also send an in stock email update every Friday to everyone on the list with some of the latest news on ammo I’ve found and where you can get it.
What We Covered
1) Overview of the new offerings in the Federal Hammer Down line of ammo.
2) Expansions of 6.5 PRC ammo options from Federal Premium.
3) Exciting news with Federal’s Terminal Ascent component bullets.
4) How the fire at Woodleigh’s factory in Australia will affect Federal Premium.
4) What’s new with Federals’s shotshell offerings and the new 30 Super Carry cartridge.
Learn more about Federal Premium’s new 2022 product lineup here.