Shaundi Campbell from Winchester Repeating Arms joined me on this episode of The Big Game Hunting Podcast. We talked about the history of Winchester, the different rifles, shotguns, handguns, and ammunition they offer, and what sort of situations they’re best used for. Finally, I announce the winner of the giveaway I announced during Episode 100!
Show Sponsor: Go to huntingguns101.com to receive specific rifle, cartridge, ammo, and scope recommendations tailored to YOUR specific hunting needs as well as access to our EXCLUSIVE Facebook community, and EXCLUSIVE discounts on certain outfitted hunts Big Game Hunting Adventures in Africa or Canada.
Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any feedback you have on the show as well as topic requests for future episodes.
Apple | Google | iHeart | Overcast | Spotify | Stitcher
What We Covered
1) Brief overview of the history on Winchester Repeating Arms and what the company is up to today.
2) What you need to know about the Winchester Model 70 rifle (get a Winchester Model 70 here).
3) What you need to know about the Winchester XPR (get a Winchester XPR here).
4) What you need to know about the Winchester SXP shotgun (get a Winchester SXP here).
5) What you need to know about the Winchester SX4 shotgun (get a Winchester SX4 here)
6) What sets Winchester apart from other gun manufacturers.
7) Winner announced for the $100 Lucky Gunner gift card!
Learn more about the Winchester firearms here.
How would you like to receive some specific rifle, cartridge, ammo, and scope recommendations tailored to YOUR specific hunting needs?
What about a Facebook community EXCLUSIVELY for Big game Hunting Podcast listeners and readers of the Big Game Hunting Blog where you can receive answers to all of your questions from me?
Would you like to receive some EXCLUSIVE discounts on outfitted hunts through Big Game Hunting Adventures in Africa or Canada?
If that sounds appealing to you, head on over to huntingguns101.com.
So, head on over to huntingguns101.com and sign up. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in our NEW Facebook group!