Today’s episode is the second installment of my mini-series on having appropriate expectations when hunting in Africa. I talked about my personal experiences back in episode 156 and Phil Massaro is on the show today to talk about his hunts in the Makuti Safari Area and Chirisa Safari Area in Zimbabwe, the Zambezi Delta in Mozambique, the Luangwa Valley in Zambia, and the Selous Reserve in Tanzania.
Show Sponsors: We The People Holsters: They have literally thousands of different holster options for left and right handed shooters, inside and outside the waistband holsters, and a cool selection of different custom printed holsters. So, you’re almost guaranteed to find the exact holster that fits your needs the best. Go to WeThePeopleHolsters.com now and use code BIGGAMEHUNTER to support The Big Game Hunting Podcast and take 15% off your order.
Hunting Guns 101: Learn the essential information about practical ballistics, hunting firearms, and ammunition that will improve your odds of success on future hunts by purchasing the Hunting Guns 101 training at huntingguns101.com/form.
What We Covered
1) Brief overview of Phil’s most recent hunt in the Makuti Safari Area.
2) In-depth discussion of the travel and logistics involved with these hunts.
3) Overview of hunting in the Chirisa Safari area in Zimbabwe.
4) Overview of hunting in the Zambezi Delta in Mozambique.
5) Discussion of hunting in the Luangwa Valley in Zambia.
6) Overview of hunting in the Selous Reserve in Tanzania.
1) PhilMassaro.com – Phil’s Web Site
Purchase the Hunting Guns 101 online training and you’ll learn the essentials of practical ballistics and what firearms, sighting systems, cartridges, and ammunition you should be using on your future hunts to improve your odds of success afield. Go to huntingguns101.com/form and submit the order form to receive instant access or go to huntingguns101.com/order to learn more about the training.