January is the peak time of year for booking guided hunts overseas, most notably in Africa. For that reason, I’m going to talk about some of the opportunities that are available for hunting in Africa as well as some tips on how to choose the right hunting outfitter for you in this episode of the Big Game Hunting Podcast.
Feel free to send me a message with any feedback you have on the show as well as topic requests for future episodes.
Show sponsor: Big Game Hunting Adventures. Say you heard about Big Game Hunting Adventures through The Big Game Hunting Podcast for special pricing on your hunt!
What We Covered
1) Why you should consider a hunt in Africa and about how much a hunt in Africa costs
3) The truth about safety concerns regarding an African safari
4) The pitfalls of booking with an outfitter offering discount African hunts or with outfitters that guarantee results
5) Why you shouldn’t choose an Africa hunting outfitter who books multiple groups at once
6) Specific questions you should ask prospective hunting outfitters
7) Things that bow hunters should keep in mind before booking an African hunting safari
8) Details you should keep in mind when comparing “all inclusive” hunting packages
9) Why you should consider booking a hunt through a hunting consultant
I founded Big Game Hunting Adventures specifically to pair hunters like you with great outfitters in Africa, Canada, and New Zealand. All the guys I work with are the real deal and will set You up with a great hunt. I’ll be hunting with my South Africa outfitter this summer. This will be my 5th trip to Africa and I’ve been to Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. I’ve never had a bad hunt in Africa, but I can honestly say that these guys in South Africa are by far the best I’ve ever hunted with and I guarantee they’ll treat you right.
So, if you’ve always dreamed about an Africa hunting safari, then this is the outfitter you need to check out for both plains game and cape buffalo. I’ll be having a great hunt there this summer with my dad and there’s no reason why you can’t either. Visit BigGameHuntingAdventures.com to learn more.