It’s November now and that means Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to start thinking about Christmas presents. Shopping for hunters is always a really difficult task, especially if the person doing the shopping doesn’t hunt themselves. Everything going on with COVID this year has further complicated the situation. Fortunately, Adam Whitehead from The Sportsman’s Box is back on the show to give an update on what’s new with them and why they’re a cool and useful way to shop for gear.
Show sponsor: The Sportsman’s Box. Enter promo code BIGGAMEHUNTER for 25% off your first order of high quality hunting gear shipped straight to your door each month. Sportsman’s Box is a GREAT gift for hunters, regardless of whether they’re new to the sport or have been hunting for years.
What We Covered
1) How Sportsman’s Box got started.
2) How the Sportsman’s Box works.
3) What sort of items hunters might receive in their monthly Sportsman’s Box subscription.
4) Examples of items received in Sportsman’s Box subscriptions that have been especially useful.
5) Description of the other benefits of a Sportsman’s Box membership.
6) The different membership levels and delivery schedule the Sportsman’s Box offers.
I’m such a big believer in the Sportsman’s Box that I’ve added it to my list of the best gifts for hunters. See what else made the cut at the link below.
Head over to SportsmansBox.com to sign up for a new membership. By doing so, you’ll get regular deliveries of high quality hunting gear tailored to your specific needs and desires as a hunter.
You’ll receive a significant discount off the regular prices for everything you get in your regular box. Plus, use promo code BIGGAMEHUNTER when you sign up to get 25% off your first purchase.